Wine-Peppercorn Swirled Cheese with NABISCO ENTERTAINMENT Water and Wheat Crackers
- 26 fl ozdryred wine
- 2 oz.granulated sugar
- 1 tsp.blackpeppercorns, crushed
- 1 tsp.dried greenpeppercorns, crushed
- 1 tsp.fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 lb.pasteurized process American cheese spread, shredded, at room temperature
- 1 lb.cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz.butter, softened
- 1 tsp.garlic, minced
- 144 eachNABISCO ENTERTAINMENT Water Crackers
- 96 eachNABISCO Entertainment Wheat Crackers
Nutrition per serving
Combine wine, sugar, crushed peppercorns and rosemary in small saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until mixture is reduced to 6 Tbsp. Cool.
Place cheeses, butter and garlic in 12-qt. bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment. Beat on low speed 5 min. or until well blended. Add wine mixture; beat 20 sec. or just until wine is blended with the cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
For each serving: Portion 2 Tbsp. of the cheese mixture onto small serving plate. Serve with 3 of the Water and 2 of the Wheat Crackers.