Triple-Layer Mud Pie made with OREO Cookies
- 2½ lb.coffee ice cream, softened
- 4 eachOREO Pie Crusts (6 oz.)
- 1½ lb.OREO Crème Icing Variegate
- 2½ lb.chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1¼ lb.whipped cream, divided
- 8 oz.OREO Medium Cookie Pieces
- 6 oz.OREO Cookies, cut in half
Nutrition per serving
Spread 2 cups coffee ice cream onto bottom of each Crust; cover with 3/4 cup Variegate. Freeze 5 min.
Spread 2 cups chocolate ice cream over each pie; top with 1/2 cup OREO Pieces, pressing lightly into pies to secure. Cover each with thin layer of whipped cream (about 3/4 cup). Freeze several hours or overnight.
Garnish with remaining whipped cream and cookie halves.