Peanut Butter-Turtle Pie made with OREO Pie Crust and OREO Cookie Pieces
- 4¾ lb.cream cheese, softened
- 2¼ lb.sugar
- 1½ lb.peanut butter
- 3 lb.whippedheavy cream, divided
- 4¾ lb.dulce de leche
- 8 eachOREO Pie Crusts (6 oz. each)
- 12 oz.chocolate syrup
- 12 oz.coarsely choppedpecans, toasted
- 4 oz.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
Nutrition per serving
Beat first 3 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Fold in 1-1/2 lbs. whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 cup dulce de leche onto bottom of each crust; top with about 3 cups cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Cut each pie into 6 pieces.
For each serving: Top 1 piece of pie with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining whipped cream, 1 Tbsp. syrup, about 1 Tbsp. nuts and 1 tsp. OREO Pieces.