Overnight Oats made with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
Thanks to high nutritional value and versatility, berry flavors are big right now making this recipe—featuring fresh strawberries, bananas and oats blended with NUTTER BUTTER Cookie pieces—a must have for any menu.
- 22 oz.whole milk
- 4½ oz.NUTTER BUTTER Medium Cookie Pieces
- 11 oz.old-fashioned oats
- 8 oz.freshstrawberries, chopped
- 8 oz.freshbananas, chopped
- 14 oz.honey sweetened Greek yogurt
- 2 oz.cacao nibs
- 4 oz.freshbananas, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 oz.salteddry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 oz.banana chips, chopped
- 2 oz.NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, chopped
- 2 tsp.cacao nibs
Nutrition per serving
Blend milk and 4.5 oz. cookie pieces in blender until completely smooth. Pour into large bowl. Stir in oats until well blended. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours to allow oats to fully hydrate.
Layer ingredients in each of 8 straight-sided glasses or mason jars in the following order: 1 oz. strawberries, 1 oz. chopped bananas, 1-3/4 oz. yogurt, 1/4 oz. cacao nibs, 1/2 cup oat mixture, 1/2 oz. sliced bananas, 1/4 oz. peanuts, 1/4 oz. banana chips, 1/4 oz. chopped cookies and 1/4 tsp. cacao nibs.