Matcha Mochi Donuts made with SOUR PATCH KIDS Bitz
- 21 oz.whole milk
- 14¼ oz.glutinous rice flour (mochiko), plus additional for dusting
- 14¼ oz.buttermilk baking mix
- 2 tsp.matcha powder
- 5½ oz.red raspberry jam
- 1½ oz.SOUR PATCH KIDS Bitz, chopped
- 1½ oz.SOUR PATCH KIDS Red Berry Variegate
- 1 tsp.matcha powder
- 22¾ oz.vanilla fondant icing
- 3¾ oz.SOUR PATCH KIDS Red Berry Variegate
- 6 oz.SOUR PATCH KIDS Bitz, chopped
Nutrition per serving
Mix all ingredients with electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment about 4 min. or until a dough forms. Dough will be slightly sticky with a slight bounce. Transfer to surface lightly dusted with rice flour.
Dust dough with additional rice flour and shape into 3-inch-thick rectangle. Divide into 3 even pieces, then roll each piece into a log. Cut each log into 24 (3/4-oz.) pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
Fry dough balls in 350°F fryer 3 to 4 min. or until light golden brown. Drain. Cool 4 min. on wire rack.
Meanwhile, combine ingredients for Filling, Glaze and Topping in 3 separate bowls.
Make a small hole in each donut and fill with 1/2 tsp. Filling. Dip opposite side of donut into Glaze and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp. Topping. Place on wire rack until Glaze is firm. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Plate 3 donuts per serving.