Layered Ice Cream Coffee Bombe made with OREO Cookie Pieces
- 2¼ lb.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
- 8 oz.butter, melted
- 8 oz.cream cheese, softened
- 16 fl ozbrewed double-strength Dark Roast coffee, chilled, divided
- 5 oz.vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 6½ oz.whippedheavy cream
- 4 oz.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
- 2 lb.vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 eachyellow cake layers (9-inch round), cut horizontally in half
- 1 lb.plus 5 oz. preparedchocolate ganache, warmed
- 2 fl ozbrewed double-strength Dark Roast coffee
- 1 lb.whippedheavy cream
- 5 oz.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
Nutrition per serving
Crumb Coating: Line 2 (2-qt.) freezer proof bowls with plastic wrap. Mix OREO Pieces and butter; press 4 cups firmly onto bottom and up side of each lined bowl. Freeze 1 hour.
Layered Bombe: Beat cream cheese in large bowl of mixer fitted with whip attachment 1 min. or until creamy; scrape side of bowl. Gradually add 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. coffee, mixing well after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. or until well blended. Blend in whipped topping. Spread 2 cups cream cheese mixture over Crumb Coating on bottom of each bowl; sprinkle each bowl with 1/2 cup OREO Pieces.
Mix ice cream and 6 Tbsp. coffee until blended. Carefully spread over cookie crumbs.
Brush cake halves with remaining coffee. Place, coffee-side down, over ingredients in each bowl; press to fit. Cover. Freeze at least 3 hours or overnight until firm.
Unmold Layered Bombes onto cutting board; discard plastic wrap. Cut each bombe into 12 wedges, dipping knife in hot water between cuts. Return to freezer until ready to serve.
Mocha Sauce: Blend ganache and coffee until well blended. Keep warm.
For each serving: Drizzle 2 Tbsp. Mocha Sauce over serving plate. Top with 1 Bombe wedge. Use about 1/4 cup whipped cream to pipe rosettes onto Crumb Coating on bombe; sprinkle with 2 tsp. OREO Pieces.