Ice Cream Cake made with OREO and NUTTER BUTTER Cookie Pieces
- 3 lb.OREO Small Cookie Pieces, divided
- 12 oz.butter, melted
- 1¾ lb.vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2¼ lb.NUTTER BUTTER Crème Variegate, divided
- 1¾ lb.chocolate ice cream, softened
- 15 oz.chocolate fudge topping
- 3¾ oz.NUTTER BUTTER Medium Cookie Pieces
- 12 oz.OREO Crème Icing Variegate
Nutrition per serving
Line 3 (3-qt.) metal bowls with plastic wrap ; set aside. Combine 3 qt. OREO Pieces and butter; press 4 cups onto bottom and up side of each bowl to form shell. Freeze 1 hour.
For each bombe: Combine 2 cups vanilla ice cream and 1/2 cup NUTTER BUTTER Variegate; spoon into 1 frozen shell. Freeze 1 hour.
Combine 2 cups chocolate ice cream and 1/2 cup NUTTER BUTTER Variegate. Spread over vanilla ice cream layer. Freeze 1 hour.
Spread 1/2 cup chocolate fudge topping over chocolate ice cream layer.
Combine 1-1/4 cups NUTTER BUTTER Pieces and 1/3 cup of the remaining NUTTER BUTTER Variegate; spoon over fudge topping layer. Cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap. Freeze several hours or overnight.
Remove top sheet of plastic wrap when ready to serve dessert. Invert bowl onto cutting board; remove bowl and remaining plastic wrap. Cut bombe into 6 slices; cut each slice in half. Serve each halved slice drizzled with 1-1/2 tsp. OREO Variegate.