Golden Potato and Vegetable Salad with RITZ Cracker Topping
- 2¼ lb.sweet potatoes, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1⅛ lb.newpotatoes, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 15 oz.yellowbeets, roasted, peeled and sliced
- 9 oz.parsnips and carrots, chopped, sauteed
- 9 oz.pearlonions, roasted, peeled
- ⅓ cupfresh basil, chopped
- ¾ tsp.ground black pepper
- 12 oz.sun dried tomato vinaigrette
Topping with RITZ
- 9 oz.RITZ Crushed Crackers
- 4½ oz.butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp.fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp.coarse grain mustard
Nutrition per serving
Potato Salad: Mix all ingredients; cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Topping with RITZ: Combine all ingredients.
For each serving: Spoon 1 cup of the Potato Salad into small ovenproof dish. Top with 3 Tbsp. of the Topping with RITZ. Bake in preheated 350ºF-convection oven for 10 to 12 min. or until potato salad is heated through and topping is golden brown.