Fried Spiced Green Beans with RITZ Crackers
- 18 fl ozbarbecue sauce
- 16 fl ozpeppercorn ranch dressing
- 4 oz.bacon, crisply cooked, finely chopped
- 12 oz.RITZ Crushed Crackers, finely crushed
- 8 oz.bacon, cooked, finely chopped
- 1 oz.ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 Tbsp.garlic powder
- 4 lb.fresh green beans, trimmed
- 16 fl ozeggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb.flour
Nutrition per serving
Dipping Sauce: Combine barbecue sauce, dressing and bacon; set aside.
Beans: Mix cracker crumbs, bacon and seasonings.
Toss beans with eggs in large bowl. Remove beans from bowl, reserving eggs in bowl. Coat beans with flour, then toss with remaining eggs. Coat evenly with cracker crumb mixture.
Heat oil in deep fryer to 350ºF. Add beans, in small batches; cook 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Serve warm with Dipping Sauce.