Edible Cookie Dough made with OREO Cookie Pieces
- 5 oz.granulated sugar
- 2 oz.unsalted butter, softened
- 2 oz.light corn syrup
- 1 tsp.vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp.powdered lecithin
- 2 oz.vegetable oil
- 3largepasteurized eggs
- 6 oz.heat-treatedall-purpose flour
- 3½ oz.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
- 5 tsp.Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 5 tsp.blackunsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp.salt
- 2½ oz.OREO Medium Cookie Pieces
Nutrition per serving
Cream sugar, butter, corn syrup and vanilla with electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment until well blended. Dissolve lecithin in oil; stir into butter mixture. Add eggs; mix well.
Place flour, OREO Small Pieces, cocoa powder and salt in blender container. Process until very fine. Stir into butter mixture. Gently fold in OREO Medium Pieces.
Transfer dough to storage container. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.