Deconstructed Strawberry Sundae made with Golden OREO Cookie Pieces
- ½ oz.whipped cream
- ¼ tsp.dehydrated strawberry powder
- 2 oz.freshstrawberries, quartered
- 1 oz.strawberry ice cream topping, divided
- 4½ oz.vanilla ice cream (one #8 scoop)
- 1 oz.Golden OREO Pieces-Medium
Nutrition per serving
Pipe whipped cream with pastry bag fitted with #0 round tip onto parchment paper-lined sheet pan to form the outline of 3 paisley shapes. Dust with strawberry powder. Freeze at least 1 hour.
Toss fresh strawberries with half the strawberry topping. Place ice cream scoop in center of a large plate. Arrange frozen whipped cream shapes decoratively on plate. Fill shapes with remaining strawberry topping. Arrange fresh strawberries in a large paisley shape on opposite side of plate; top with cookie pieces.