Cheesecake & Spiced Pear-Nut Compote with NABISCO Grahams
- 1 lb.plus 6 oz.NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 8 oz.sugar
- 14 fl ozunsalted butter, melted
- 12 lb.cheesecake batter, prepared
Spiced Pear-Nut Compote
- 4 lb.pears, peeled, 1/2-inch diced
- 1 lb.plus 9 oz.dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp.lemon zest
- 2 tsp.orange zest
- 1 tsp.ground ginger
- ½ tsp.ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp.ground cloves
- 13 oz.walnut halves, toasted
- 9½ oz.Candiedorange peel, chopped
Nutrition per serving
Cheesecake: Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 4 (9-inch) springform pans.
Bake in 325ºF standard oven 10 min.; cool.
Pour batter over each crust over each crust. Bake according to recipe; cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut each cheesecake into 12 slices.
Spiced Pear-Nut Compote: Cook pears, sugar, lemon zest and orange zest in saucepan on medium heat 15 to 20 min. or until pears are softened. Add spices; cook 2 min. Cool slightly. Stir in nuts and candied orange pieces. Cool to room temperature.
For each serving: Top 1 Cheesecake slice with 1.5 oz. Spiced Pear-Nut Sauce.