Cheesecake with Peppermint-Chocolate Sauce
- 1 lb.plus 6 oz.NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 8 oz.sugar
- 14 fl ozunsalted butter, melted
- 12 lb.cheesecake batter, prepared, slacked for 1 hour
- 1 lb.plus 1 oz.bittersweet baking chocolate, finely chopped
- 27 fl ozwater
- 11 oz.sugar
- 5 oz.light corn syrup
- 4½ oz.unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp.peppermint extract
Nutrition per serving
Cheesecake: Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottoms of 4 (9-inch) springform pans.
Bake in 325ºF standard oven 10 min.; cool.
Pour batter over each crust. Bake as directed per recipe used; cool completely. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Cut each cheesecake into 12 slices.
Peppermint-Chocolate Sauce: Place chopped chocolate in large heat proof bowl.
Bring water, sugar and corn syrup to boil in saucepan on medium heat. Remove from heat. Whisk in cocoa powder. Pour over chopped chocolate; stir until melted. Cool. Stir in extract.
For each serving: Top 1 Cheesecake slice with 2 Tbsp. Peppermint-Chocolate Sauce.