Breakfast Pizza made with RITZ Crackers
All-day breakfast is booming, and nothing answers the trend quite like a recipe that brings breakfast favorites to this crunchy pizza crust featuring a Ricotta cream sauce and topped with eggs, bacon, mozzarella cheese and a buttery crumble made from RITZ Crackers.
- 8½ oz.whole milkricotta cheese
- 2¾ oz.heavy cream
- ¼ tsp.granulated garlic
- ⅛ tsp.ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp.salt
RITZ Crumble Topping
- 3¼ oz.coarsely crushedRITZ Crackers
- ¼ tsp.salt
- 1ready-to-useflatbread (12 inch)
- 2 Tbsp.unsalted butter, melted
- 1egg, fried sunny-side up
- 2 oz.finelyshredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slicesbacon, cooked, chopped
Nutrition per serving
Mix ingredients until well blended. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine ingredients. Store in airtight container at room temperature until ready to use.
Place flatbread on parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Brush with butter and sprinkle with 1-1/4 oz. RITZ Crumble. Drizzle with 2.5 oz. Cream Sauce. Top with remaining ingredients.
Bake in 400°F convection oven 8 to 10 min. or until cheese is melted and golden brown. (Egg yolk should be runny.) Cut into quarters.