Banana Split Pie made with OREO Pie Crust and OREO Cookies
- 3 lb.chocolateice cream, softened
- 4 eachOREO Pie Crusts
- 2 lb.hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed, divided
- 8 oz.OREO Small Cookie Pieces
- 3 lb.bananas, divided
- 3 lb.strawberryice cream, softened
- 12 oz.OREO Cookies, cut in half
Nutrition per serving
Mix 1 pint chocolate ice cream with 2 ounces OREO cookie pieces per pie. Spread onto bottom of each crust. Freeze 1 hour. Cover with 1/2 of the fudge topping . Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
Top each pie with 2 thickly sliced banana; cover with 1 pint strawberry ice cream per pie. Stand 2 cookie halves per piece, of each pie. Top with remaining fudge topping. Freeze at least 1 hour.
Place pie in cooler about 30 min. before serving for easier slicing.