Banana Cream Pie Sundae made with NILLA Wafers
1 serving (10.75 oz.)
- 4 oz.preparedvanilla pudding, divided
- 1½ oz.thinly sliced bananas
- ¾ oz.chopped NILLA Wafers
- 1½ oz.1/4-inch-thickbanana slices
- 1scoop (#16)vanilla ice cream (3 oz.)
Nutrition per serving
Spoon 2 oz. pudding in straight-sided individual dessert glass. Top with thinly sliced bananas, cookie pieces, remaining pudding and thickly sliced bananas. Top with ice cream.
Bananas may be diced instead of sliced.
Substitute pastry cream for the vanilla pudding.