- PORK SCHNITZEL
- 2 5-oz. pork cutlet, pounded thin about 1/4 in thick
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups RITZ Crushed Crackers (place in a flat bowl)
- ARUGULA SALAD
- 3 cups arugula
- 15 each cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thin-sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoncini
- 1 each lemon cut in half and juiced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 burrata
- PANTRY INGREDIENTS & KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
- 2 eggs
- Light cooking oil
- 1 wedge Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 hand cheese grater
Preheat your skillet and oil on medium heat.
Place pork in flour, then egg wash and finish in bread crumbs.
Add the breaded pork into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Flip and repeat.
Place on a cooling rack and sprinkle with salt.
Cut the tomatoes in half, lightly season with oil and pepper. Place in the oven at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes to “sun dry” them.
Combine all ingredients except for the burrata in a bowl and toss well.
Place salad on top of the pork. Add the burrata and tomato.
Join our Let's Chat Snacks community and be the first to know when we drop new articles, trends and insights with updates delivered directly to your inbox.