Peanut Butter Molten Cakes made with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
Peanut Butter Filling
- 2¾ oz.creamy peanut butter
- 1 oz.unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ oz.powdered sugar
- 6 oz.unsalted butter, divided
- 1½ Tbsp.granulated sugar
- 4 oz.semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ oz.unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 3large wholeeggs
- 3largeegg yolks
- 2½ oz.cake flour
- 3¾ oz.powdered sugar
- ¼ oz.unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¾ oz.NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, chopped
Nutrition per serving
Mix ingredients until well blended. Form into 7 (0.6 oz.) balls. Freeze until firm.
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter. Use to lightly brush insides of 7 (5 to 6-oz.) ramekins. Sprinkle with granulated sugar; set aside.
Melt remaining 5 oz. butter and chocolates on low heat. Allow to cool to 90°F.
Beat whole eggs and egg yolks in bowl. Stir into chocolate mixture. Combine flour, powdered sugar and cocoa in separate bowl; fold into chocolate mixture. Portion 3.4 oz. batter into each prepared ramekin. Place 1 frozen peanut butter ball in center of batter, making sure it is submerged.
Bake in 400°F standard oven 18 to 20 min. or until cake is firm to the touch. Let stand 5 min. Carefully run metal spatula around edge of ramekin. Invert onto serving plate. Sprinkle each cake with 1 Tbsp. cookie pieces.