Bacon-Broc Crumble Mac 'n' Cheese Bowl made with RITZ Crackers
RITZ Cracker Crumbs, broccoli and bits of bacon create a savory balance that brings crunchy, buttery flavor to anything it tops - especially a creamy, gooey mac 'n' cheese.
- 3 oz.broccoli florets, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 oz.butter, melted, divided
- 2¾ oz.RITZ Crackers, coarsely crushed, divided
- 1 oz.dicedpimiento, drained, patted dry
- 20 oz.prepared mac & cheese
- 1½ oz.white Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 slicesbacon, cooked, crumbled
Nutrition per serving
Toss broccoli with half the butter to evenly coat. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 375°F standard oven 8 to 10 min. or until browned but still firm. Set aside.
Brush bottom of 1-qt. baking pan with remaining butter. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. coarse cracker crumbs.
Fold broccoli and pimiento into prepared mac & cheese. Spoon into prepared pan. Top with combined cheddar, bacon and remaining coarse cracker crumbs.
Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake mac & cheese 8 to 10 min. or until topping is golden brown.
Spoon into individual serving bowls.